I’m a Seller
Pacwest Commercial Real Estate
You Need a Good Understanding of Comparable Deals Done in the Market
When sellers are represented by a real estate advisor, it gives buyers the impression that the seller is serious, motivating the buyer to make the most competitive offer in order to buy the property.
Pacwest Commercial Real Estate will ensure that your property is priced properly and that your profit is maximized on the sale. Buyers and their brokers only cite sales comparables that most favor the buyer’s position. To get a complete view of the market and sales trends, you need a trusted advisor representing your interest who can find comparable properties favoring your position.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us to set up a free consultation.
- Answer a few questions to help us understand the advice you are seeking.
- Let us help you avoid mistakes and show you the opportunities you are looking for.
Benefits of Working with René
- Save Time
You do not want to accept an offer and take your property off the market only to find out that the buyer is not qualified and cannot close on the deal. René will help you screen the qualifications of a buyer and their likelihood to close.
- Save Money
Don’t miss an opportunity to have your property exposed to the market. René will market your property to all the national market outlets and co-op with outside brokers to achieve the highest price possible for you.
- Reduce Drama
René’s detailed, written investment analysis helps you get to the bottom line. It will give you a clear road map to follow and provide you with an estimate of the taxes you can defer by relinquishing your property using a Section 1031 exchange.
- Get Control
René navigates the pitfalls from issues that arise in deal negotiations to protect you as a seller.
René’s Value to Clients:
- I educate, guide, and empower individuals, business owners, and corporations to identify financial opportunities.
- Using a custom, crafted analysis I provide facts and information uniquely created and expressly formed to demonstrate the maximum cash flow and performance of a property.
- The result for an investor is that they can identify dramatically improved asset opportunities, increase net income, and gain ownership satisfaction.